THIS IS PERSONAL

When I thought of opening a blog, it was just for cooking and recipes and nothing else. Then for some reason, things didn't work and I very casually tried to transform it into a travel log. I thought this time, maybe I will be serious about uploading some of my experiences simultaneously. But, my hand and heart went against me in a way that my writing style became awful. Now when I look back all those posts, I find it a piece of the personal diary. Lolz! I thought I will do something effective. Well, I won't do that mistake again. I will not post anything thinking I need to fill up the numbers. 
Maybe it will be a notebook of everyday routine yet, this thing will be something I did by my choice. Wow 2017, you have already started making understand your worst student wisely. NOT BAD! KEEP DOING.

I WILL DO GOOD THIS TIME IN SHA ALLAH.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHOICE

A New Start