Somewhere I belong....

I don't now what's so new in this new year. Not that I am excited too much. Yes, if it was few years before, I would have been excited. University days actually. Meeting my friends on new year eve,  sitting beside them and chatting continuously about the previous year what we did and what not always waved a new tune. Sometimes more than that. It felt like those gossipings planted a new life in each of us to live the latter.But now, when my study got finished, student anymore student anymore that hype is not the same. I feel like within these few years I have become more mature than the usual. I have become more practical. But this new year is giving me a positive vibe. I feel like there are so many things waiting, so many things will happen  and I will explore something  more  than ever.
Whatever,  with nothing new my new year has began. I have already  stepped in. Its going good. Alhumdulillah.  I wish and pray that my family and near and dear ones stay in peace and find happiness  whatever  they do.
Let's  walk in the lawn of 2017.
Happy New Year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THIS IS PERSONAL

CHOICE

A New Start