Memory Lane- Part 1

In my life i have taken a number of brave decisions just to fulfill the urge of passion. I won't say I was always right but most of the time wasn't wrong also. Sometimes you need to act like that to reach the goal. I'm from a quite conservative family. So taking decisions against parents' wish is not that easy. Though this things are easily possible for others but for me things are unimaginable. Anyways, let me share my happiness that came along with that very decision. While continuing graduation studies, I thought why not I do something productive so that I can manage my extra expenses. You know, you can't just knock your parents  all the time to fulfill your little little wishes. Atleast  to me it is irritating, I mean, if you want to go for shopping or buy some accessories for you or an exclusive shoe or else you have to ask your parents on this regard. But my question is why?? Why will you ask for those that you yourself can manage easily if you act little responsibly. And the best part is, giving surprises. Giving surprizes on your own accord is one of the best feelings ever. So I took a side job to pass my idle time and also to avoid boredom. Parents were awful. They rebuked me, got annoyed and even asked me what were things I need, they would fulfill all. How could I make them understand that its just only for self- satisfaction. Managing them was the hardest part. But I din't leave hope. Everyday  after coming back I used to tell them how I enjoyed my working. At first, they were very much indifferent but then I noticed mom was listening carefully but showing off as if it doesn't matter. Even gradually I saw Papa was also listening secretly but never tried to show that he is supporting my decision. I found a little solace. Hope was on. I tried and tried. I made them understand that I am happy, I am enjoying my life and also I will always follow my ethics and all. And the bang -bang moment was when I surprised them by buying gifts for them with my salary. The smile on their faces was the gift of million dollars.  Sometimes you need to act wisely. You need to think for yourself. Surprise people to spread happiness. If you didn't have tried yet, try it now. Who knows tomorrow comes to you or not.
Keep Reading this space, More are coming.
Happy Blogging.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Start

CHOICE

THIS IS PERSONAL