Myself

Hi, this is me. Its been long time I did not post anything. But it's the prime time where I should mention who am I. Me, Munira Ferdous, a very complex character than simple. Or sometimes more than simple or sometimes Very much childish. But I like me the way I am. As no one is flawless. But the most important thing is sometimes I really get confused about me. hahaha.. Funny, ain't that? I think more or less everyone feels the same. Okay , let's move onto another point. I love to talk. Seriously!! Sometimes my mom gets annoyed as I really bore her. She is the best friend of my life. I tell her everything possible. Shes the one, with whom I share my secret first and then friends. If she doesn't know any thing about me then no other people gets to know. I love to cook, I love to travel, I love to write to my hearts out but busyness really makes me helpless. And I hate busyness but can't help it.  Still I write, I write things that I feel. Sometimes I don't post them but I reserve them into a diary. I respect my Family. Mostly Three people- My father (my Idol) , My Mother (my role model) and my brother (my inspiration) . These three persons make me looking at the life the way it is and make me strong to accept all the challenges. I really hate studies that are included in the syllabus. But love to read. I have the fetish for shoes and bags. Sometimes it has happened that I went out for buying a new dress but came back home buying shoes or bags.  I have endless wishes to fulfill but there are certain priorities that are on the top of the list- Like Traveling the famous places of the world , Trying  to taste the most renown cuisines of different countries, Being a dutiful and lovable daughter , daughter in law, wife as well as mother , remaining on the right path to satisfy my Almighty Allah and last but not the least being a good existence on earth.  I do things  that are so much childish as I am a bit childish and I really have no regret at all. Sometimes it happens that I want to take care of all the things altogether and get messed up. This is why people most of the time misunderstands. I feel so bad. I am rude too. If anyone ignores me, I get too stubborn and ignore them 2% extra. But I love those who are closest. I get friendly who wants to be the friend. I trust people so easily. And I am so messy. You can notice this in this self-introductory writing. And as usual, I can't help it. I just follow the motto to live life, love life. Trust Allah and stay prepared to fight to win.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Start

CHOICE

Those pieces of happiness...